XMCalc is a Floating-Point calculator program with the following features:
- Can calculate with real matrices, real scalars and quaternions
- Extra precision numbers to millions of decimal places
- Uses Fast Hartley Transform to speed-up long multiplies
- Separate input and output notation, base 2 to base 36
- Efficient Transcendental functions
- Hyperbolic functions
- Greatest Common Divisor function
- Modulo arithmetic options
- Bernoulli numbers, Euler numbers, Euler's constant
- Boolean functions, Gamma and Psi functions
- Random number generator
- Can compute Pi to 54.5 million decimal digits
- Algebraic notation (not reverse polish)
- If-then-else statement
- Goto statement
- Can run XMCalc code from files
- Hot Help from F1 key
- Written in Microsoft Visual C# .NET 2005 for Windows
All of the source is included in the distributed file.
Please let me know what you think about this program.
Click here to download XMCalc
Rating: 2.6/5 (5 votes cast)
BBCode is enabled .