Video2Flash SDK - Video? Anywhere!
Powerful and rapid Video to Flash converting engine for your applications and Websites
The Video-to-Flash Software Development Kit (SDK) provides you a powerful and rapid solution for easily convert almost any popular video formats to Adobe Flash Video (.flv format) or Adobe Flash file (.swf format), ready to publish over the web.
The conaito Video2Flash SDK enables website operators get a complete video processing and hosting solution, enabling them to build their own video sharing sites. The software can also be used to power video blogging, user-generated content, forums and other social networking activities as well in Online-Flash-presentations and professional Flash content authoring like Trade shows, Conferences, E-learning, Researching, Studies, E-cards and Fun content and many more!
Developer of desktop applications can embed the conaito Video-to-Flash conversion engine into almost any application by using the command line environment, including applications written in Visual Basic, Delphi, C/C++/C#, .NET (Visual Basic), ASP.NET, ASP, Perl, PHP, Python, and others.
* Convert almost any video to Adobe Flash Video (.flv format) or Adobe Flash file (.swf format) in command line (console) mode
* Developing server-side and desktop Flash video encoding applications and Websites
* Supports the conversion of AVI (DivX, XVid), MPEG (1, 2, 4), MP4, 3gp, 3gp2, ASF, WMV, RM, RMVB, MOV (QT), VOB and etc. to Adobe Flash Video (.flv format) or Adobe Flash file (.swf format)
* Flash video output is fully compatible with Adobe Flash Player 8 or later
* Lets site visitors upload videos and encode it server-side
* Convert video to Flash and Flash video in batch mode
* Faster conversion speed and higher quality than other Flash Video Encoder or Video to Flash Converter
* Supports popular scripting languages using command line environment
* Completely samples for various programming language
Try it today!
Click here to download Video2Flash SDK
Click here to buy now Video2Flash SDK
Rating: 1.0/5 (1 vote cast)
BBCode is enabled .