Two programs for the tolerance analysis of linear, 2D and 3D dimensional chains
1) Tolerance analysis of linear dimensional chains.
The program is designed for tolerance analysis of linear (1D) dimensional chains. The program solves the following
- Tolerance analysis, synthesis and optimization of a dimensional chain using the arithmetic "WC" (Worst case)
method, possibly the statistical "RSS" (Root Sum Squares) method.
- Analysis of a dimensional chain deformed as a result of temperature change.
- Extended statistic analysis of dimensional chain using the "6 Sigma" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain during selective assembly including optimization of the number of
All solved tasks enable work with standardized tolerance values, both in designing and in optimization of the
2) Tolerance analysis of 2-D and 3-D dimensional chains
The program is designed for the tolerance analysis of two-dimensional (2-D) and three-dimensional (3-D) dimensional
chains. The program solves the following problems:
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the "Worst case" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the "Monte Carlo" method.
In designing a dimensional chain, the program enables work with standardized tolerance values.
Data, methods, algorithms and information from professional literature and ANSI, ISO, DIN and other standards are
used in calculation. List of standards: ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, ISO 2768, DIN 7186.Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives,
bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Click here to download MITCalc - Tolerance analysis
Click here to buy now MITCalc - Tolerance analysis
Rating: 3.2/5 (6 votes cast)
BBCode is enabled .