ActiveSync, the latest sync software release for Windows Mobile-based devices, provides a great synchronization experience with Windows-based computers and Microsoft Outlook right out of the box.
ActiveSync acts as the gateway between your Windows-based PC and Windows Mobile-based device, enabling the transfer of Outlook information, Office documents, pictures, music, videos and applications to and from your device.
In addition to synchronizing with a desktop PC, ActiveSync can synchronize directly with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 so that you can keep your e-mail, calendar data, tasks and contact information updated wirelessly when you’re away from your PC.
· Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems; Windows Server 2003, Standard x64 Edition; Windows XP Media Center Edition; Windows XP Professional x64 Edition ; Windows XP Service Pack 1; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
· Microsoft Outlook 2000, Microsoft Outlook XP, or Microsoft Outlook 2003 messaging and collaboration clients required for synchronization to the desktop or portable computer of e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes. (Outlook 2003 is recommended)
· Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office XP or Microsoft Office 2003
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (required)
· Microsoft Systems Management Server 2.0
The following mobile device operating systems are supported by ActiveSync 4.2:
· Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
· Messaging and Security Feature Pack for Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
· Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition
· Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003
· Microsoft Pocket PC 2002, Microsoft Windows CE OS version 3.0
· Microsoft Smartphone 2002, Microsoft Windows CE OS version 3.0
Click here to download Microsoft ActiveSync
Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)
BBCode is enabled .