Kleptomania allows to capture and process text from any (even clipboard-unaware) application.
Copy text onto clipboard, launch internet browser or email editor, sum numbers, count a number of words/characters.
Process text of folder trees, database reports, file lists, text content of messages and dialog boxes, status lines, menus, visible text of legacy systems, and more.
Kleptomania does not rely on any data communication scheme behind the scene. Uses OCR and delivers ultimate text capture and processing abilities.
Here are some key features of "Kleptomania":
· capture and process on-screen text of any applications, of any registered fonts
· copy text onto clipboard
· launch internet browser for recognized URL
· start email editor for recognized email addresses or addressee name
· sum selected numbers
· count a number of words and characters
· show font name, size, bold/underlined style of used font. Stop unreliable guessing about fonts on the screen
· capture and process folder trees, file lists, database reports, text content of messages and dialog boxes, menus, status lines, precisely selected areas of internet browser views, visible text of legacy systems, and more
· don't rely on application clipboard support or any communication standards behind the scene
· preserve font name, size, bold/underlined style
· put the captured text onto the clipboard in plain and Rich Text Format
· full install and uninstall support
· this is the first (and seems to be the only) solution for capturing text by the means of OCR
Click here to download Kleptomania
Rating: 2.7/5 (3 votes cast)
BBCode is enabled .