Encrypt PDF software is a very flexible and powerful program, Encrypt PDF software allows you to encrypt (using standard 40-bit or 128-bit supported by Acrobat Reader 5.0 and up) existing PDFs, set permissions, add user and owner password. For example you can encrypt a PDF without to allow to print it. The button to print the file will be disabled in Acrobat Reader application, you also can encrypt a PDF allowing the user to read it only if he know the correct password.
Note, The source PDF must be an unencrypted PDF. Acrobat Reader will show a key in the bottom status bar if the PDF is encrypted.
There two passwords you can apply to a PDF. The first is the owner password. Opening a PDF with this password will allow you full access to the PDF when a user password has been assigned as well. This means that even if printing was disabled you will still be able to print the PDF when using this password. No password will be prompted for when opening the PDF if you secure it with only an owner password. The second is the user password. Opening a PDF with this password will restrict you based on how the PDF was password protected (printing may be disabled, for instance).
1. EncryptPDF is easy to use;
2. EncryptPDF does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
3. EncryptPDF supports password protect opening of the document;
4. EncryptPDF supports prevent printing of the document;
5. EncryptPDF supports Prevent copying of text/graphics;
6. EncryptPDF supports Prevent changes to the document;
7. EncryptPDF supports Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption;
8. EncryptPDF supports user password and owner password;
9. EncryptPDF supports add printing, copying and changing permissions to an encrypted PDF file;
10. EncryptPDF supports drag and drop;
11. EncryptPDF supports Acrobat 7.0 PDF format;
Click here to download Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF)
Click here to buy now Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF)
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
BBCode is enabled .