With Direct Registry Browser you may recover your lost registry data (program settings, registration inforamtion, profile settings etc.) directly from Windows registry files.
This could be useful in case of:
- Crashed/lost Windows installation;
- Broken user profile data;
- Registry damage.
With Direct Registry Browser you can recover registry data/registry keys to analyse or to import into your current running registry.
Direct Registry Browser supports direct registry component files opening/parsing/visualization so you can recover data even from inconstent registry or damaged registry component files.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista registry files support (not tested with Windows 95/98/ME);
- Direct registry files access;
- File parsing; no dependance of Windows registry access routines;
- Data export from registry values;
- RegEdit-like simple interface;
- RegEdit 5.0 - compatible registry keys export.
Visit http://www.ufsexplorer.com/ to find data recovery software for lost registry files finding/undeletion.
Click here to download Direct Registry Browser
Click here to buy now Direct Registry Browser
Rating: 3.0/5 (12 votes cast)
BBCode is enabled .