Backgamon online game. The object of the game is to be the first to get all your checkers off the board. Backgammon Tips:
Rolls of the dice don't count if they land on a checker, land outside of the board or don't land flat.
If both dice come up with the same number on any roll but the first, the player gets doubles and gets to move two times the roll. Getting two sixes means that the player gets four moves of six.
Move any of the checkers you wish, but your ultimate objective is to get them all into the home board.
1. Rest the doubling cube on the bar at the beginning of play.
2. Propose to double the stake of the game before you take a turn if you think you're well enough ahead to warrant it.
3. Win the game if your opponent forfeits the double.
4. Continue playing if your opponent accepts.
5. Be aware that your opponent may redouble if the game situation changes.
6. Note that a gammon doubles or a backgammon triples the stake of the cube.
Tips: The player who declines the double the first time loses one point. The stakes are then raised with subsequent redoubles. If a player declines a redouble, he loses two points. If a player declines a third redouble, he loses four points and so on.
Click here to download Backgammon Checkers
Click here to buy now Backgammon Checkers
Rating: 3.0/5 (4 votes cast)
BBCode is enabled .